Why It’s Great to Work at Market Vantage
- Flexible work-life balance. As long as team meetings and client calls are accommodated, you can choose your work schedule.
- We’re virtual, so you won’t spend any time commuting.
- Opportunity to grow in a highly desirable field. We’ll provide training as needed and encourage you to take as much responsibility as you can handle, so you’ll gain proficiency quickly.
- A casual & fun working environment. While our culture is one of mutual respect and appreciation, we work hard to deliver superior results to our clients.
- The chance to play a key role in the growth of a small, successful company.
- Bonus program, paid vacation & holidays, health insurance and 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
We prefer candidates with experience in working from home, located in the Eastern or Central US time zone.
Apply for one of the positions below by sending an email to [email protected]. Please include which position you are applying for, a current resume, and a description of your background, interests and anything that would give us a better feel for who you are.
No phone calls please.
Account Manager (Part-Time or Full-Time)
Required Experience /Qualifications:
- Significant experience in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics.
- Ability to diagnose issues related to advertising and develop possible solutions. Evaluate websites and ad campaigns and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and conversion rates.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients and partners via phone and email.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership by putting the success of our clients first.
- Excellent mastery of the English language, including strong writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and accurate in all work.
- Solid work ethic.
- Efficient and organized. Able to juggle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced workplace while meeting deadlines.
- A desire to keep learning and sharpening your skills. We value intellectual curiosity and the desire to invent newer and better ways to get things done.
- Fluent with Microsoft products (Excel, Word and Outlook) and Google (docs, sheets, data studio). Ability and willingness to learn new applications and programs.
Beneficial Experience /Qualifications:
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, online ad platforms (Search, Display and Social Media advertising).
- Experienced at configuring and interpreting Google Analytics.
- Additional experience in Website development, web and ad copy and a flair for graphic design are all plusses.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, including keyword research and on-page SEO, copywriting and link building.
- Able to read and interpret HTML code for troubleshooting and best practices that might help or hinder search engine friendliness.
Digital Advertising Specialist (Part-Time or Contract)
- Manage and optimize ads on Google, Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram.
- Write ad copy, select keywords and matching options, organize keywords and ads into logical groupings, manage bids and allocate optimal budgets on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand best methods to create audiences based on requirements and available options of each platform.
- Ensure our clients get the best possible click quality and return on investment through continuous monitoring, testing and updating.
- Help with analysis and summary of performance for monthly client reports.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Native English speaker, American English preferred.
- Direct hands-on experience using ad platforms listed above.
- Certifications in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and/or Google Analytics a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Strong English writing, spelling and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Prior agency experience preferred. You should be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a prioritized, organized fashion.
- Up-to-date on tools and technologies.
Exceptional performance may lead to a full-time position with benefits in the future.