The Market Vantage Website Audit is a diagnostic of your website’s online visibility and effectiveness. It identifies problem areas hindering your online exposure or the user-experience of your website’s visitors, and includes recommendations for improvements to increase the amount of traffic to your website and the percentage of visitors that will convert into leads or sales.
Because search marketing is a “zero sum game” (there is only 1 top-ranked site on Google for each keyword), the Audit analyzes your website’s search visibility compared to other sites offering similar products and services. You can identify up to three competitor websites which we will analyze and contrast against your site.
Each Website Audit includes an Audit Report detailing the issues we identify and provides recommendations for remediation, as well as a one-hour (max.) conference call to review the Report and your recommended next steps. We require a completed brief questionnaire at the beginning of the project, which helps us to better understand your target market, offers and competition.
The Website Audit is particularly useful for organizations planning to overhaul their existing website, because it identifies keywords that already have traction with the search engines. It is designed to be the foundation for any successful Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) program.
The Website Audit is offered in three versions. Turnaround time is typically 3 – 4 weeks. Our Website Audit is not a report generated by an automated tool; rather, it is a comprehensive, custom assessment of your website, coupled with a keyword analysis, that’s conducted by a team of experts and discussed with you. If you wish to compare your website against more than three competitors, we’ll be pleased to propose a special project for you.
Standard Website Audit
The Standard Website Audit examines the online visibility of your website and provides an analysis of key factors:
- Search Engine Friendliness / Crawlability – are search engines able to determine what your website it about, so they can classify it properly?
- Keyword Analysis – these are the search terms used by your prospects in the process of finding the goods and services your company offers. The Keyword Analysis consists of a list of up to 50 keyword phrases based on your products and offers, along with estimated Google search frequency and competition data. In addition, we show you your site’s relative search engine visibility compared to your competitors for each search term.
- Keyword Placement – does your website leverage its keywords to their full advantage?
- Back-Link Analysis – these are the references on other sites to your target site. We compare your site against your competitors in terms of inbound link quality and quantity.
- Recommendations – we describe ways in which you should be applying your target keywords to the site or modifying the site to improve online visibility.
Extended Website Audit
The Extended Website Audit adds an analysis of conversion optimization and the visitor effectiveness of your site. While online visibility is primarily a quantitative issue, visitor effectiveness is qualitative. We examine three key dimensions:
- Navigation – how easily can visitors to your website find what they are looking for?
- Engagement – does your website highlight one or more clear calls-to-action? Are the engagement points you want your visitors to undertake compelling and obvious?
Extended+PPC Website Audit
The Extended+PPC Website Audit is for companies that have an existing Pay-Per-Click program or are seriously considering PPC advertising. It includes everything in the Standard and Extended Audits, plus we examine and make recommendations on your existing or potential PPC campaigns regarding:
- Overall structure and configuration options.
- Generally accepted best practices.
- Grouping of keywords, ads and landing pages.
- Keyword choices and usage, including matching options and bidding strategy.
- Contextual advertising, if appropriate.
- Ad copy and landing page effectiveness.
Let us assess your website traffic needs and determine the best set of website marketing programs to achieve your desired results. Please contact us in confidence by calling +1-978-482-0130 or complete our Information Request Form.