Why It’s Great to Work at Market Vantage
- Flexible work-life balance. As long as team meetings and client calls are accommodated, you can choose your work schedule.
- We’re virtual, so you won’t spend a lot of time commuting.
- Opportunity to grow in a highly desirable field. We’ll provide training as needed and encourage you to take as much responsibility as you can handle, so you’ll gain proficiency quickly.
- A casual & fun working environment. While our culture is one of mutual respect and appreciation, we do work hard to deliver superior results to out clients.
- The chance to play a key role in the growth of a small, successful company.
- Bonus program, paid vacation, holidays, FSA and 401(k) plan for full-time employees.
To apply for one of the positions below, please send an email to hr (at) market-vantage.com and state which position you are applying for. Include a current resume and feel free to include a letter describing your background, interests, and anything that would give us a better feel for who you are.
No phone calls please.
We have an immediate opening for a part-time Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have the following experience.
Required Experience /Qualifications:
- Working knowledge and excellent understanding of Marketing and Data Analysis.
- Able to communicate professionally with clients and partners via phone and email. Able to demonstrate leadership by putting the success of our clients first.
- Excellent mastery of English language, including strong writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and accurate in all work.
- Solid work ethic.
- Efficient and organized. Able to juggle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced workplace while meeting deadlines.
- A desire to keep learning and sharpening your skills. We value intellectual curiosity and the desire to invent better ways to do things.
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Ability and willingness to learn new applications and programs.
Beneficial Experience /Qualifications:
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, PPC Advertising Website development, Copywriting and a flair for graphic design are pluses but not required.
- Able to evaluate websites and make recommendations to improve usability and conversion rates.
- Familiarity of Google Webmaster Tools. Experienced at configuring and interpreting Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, including keyword research and on-page SEO, copywriting and link building.
- Able to read and interpret HTML code for troubleshooting and best practices that might help or hinder search engine friendliness.
Pay-Per Click Specialist
We are looking for a part-time Pay Per Click specialist to join our team.
- Manage and optimize AdWords and Bing Ads Pay Per Click campaigns
- Write ads, select keywords and matching options, organize keywords and ads into logical groupings and manage bids on a day-to-day basis
- Make sure our clients get the best possible click quality and return on investment through continuous monitoring, testing and updating
- Help with production of monthly client reports using Microsoft Excel
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Native English speaker, American English preferred.
- Some direct hands-on experience in PPC using AdWords to implement and maintain online advertising campaigns. Certifications in AdWords and Google Analytics a plus.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Strong English writing, spelling and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Prior agency experience preferred. You should be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a prioritized, organized fashion.
This is a work-from-home position. Prefer someone located in Eastern or Central US time zone. Exceptional performance may lead to a full-time position with benefits in the future.
Online Marketing - Trainee
We are seeking someone who is interested in a career, or a second career, in online marketing. This is initially a contract position with the possibility of transitioning to full-time employee status. We are a virtual company so your location isn’t a big issue but we prefer someone in the Eastern US time zone.
- You must be bright and energetic because our field is quite broad and constantly evolving. It’s a lifetime learning experience.
- You must be detail-oriented and have good familiarity with computers or IT. Someone who has done software development or is good in Math or music tends to have that kind of detail orientation.
- You should have good writing skills, including excellent English spelling and grammar, because our work is linguistic in nature.
- A very solid mastery of common computer tools, like Word, Excel and web browsers is required. Experience with HTML and website develpment or graphic design is a plus.
- Finally, you will need to be innovative and inventive because our work often involves thinking outside the box.
Internet marketing requires a high degree of meticulous attention to detail combined with a strong creative streak plus good writing skills. Previous experience in online marketing, utilizing social media for business, website design & development, web application development or graphic design would be a plus.
Our work primarily involves managing Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns such as Google AdWords, Bing and LinkedIn ads on our clients’ behalf, optimizing websites for the search engine visibility, and analyzing visitor traffic and behavior using web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
Let us assess your website traffic needs and determine the best set of website marketing programs to achieve your desired results. Please contact us in confidence by calling +1-978-482-0130 or complete our Information Request Form.